WittKieffer Adds Six Consultants to Expanding Professional Search Practice
Oak Brook, Illinois, June 1, 2023 – WittKieffer, the premier executive search and advisory firm improving quality of life through impactful leadership, announced the hire...
Oak Brook, Illinois, June 1, 2023 – WittKieffer, the premier executive search and advisory firm improving quality of life through impactful leadership, announced the hire of six new search consultants in its Professional Search Practice as part of its strategic expansion to better serve client leadership needs and demand for its services. The Practice recruits outstanding healthcare, higher education and not-for-profit leaders across a range of roles, including executive directors, directors, assistant/associate vice presidents and more – complementing WittKieffer’s offerings in executive search, interim leadership and leadership advisory. The expansion is another significant step in the firm’s objective to grow and offer specialized expertise to organizations at the intersection of healthcare delivery, science and education – the Quality of Life Ecosystem.
The new hires include:
- Nicholas Forde, Consultant – Nick boasts more than two decades of experience in the world of executive recruitment as a search consultant, research manager and talent researcher. He brings expertise in finance, human resources, legal and corporate affairs. Most recently he served as a senior recruiter in the professional search practice of a leading global search and advisory firm. He lives in the Cleveland area.
- Christy Pratt, Consultant – Based in the Midwest, Christy has more than two decades of experience in higher education, primarily in admissions and enrollment leadership. Christy served as director of undergraduate admissions at the University of Notre Dame, and previously held key admissions positions with the University of Virginia, East Carolina University and Hood College. She will be working on professional searches in higher education and non-profit organizations.
- Robert Springall, Consultant – Rob has three decades of higher education enrollment/admissions experience, having held positions as assistant vice president for enrollment management and executive director of undergraduate admissions at Penn State University, as vice president for enrollment management at Muhlenberg College, as dean of admissions of Bucknell University, and earlier in key admissions roles at the University of Central Florida, Cornell University and the University of Vermont. He is based in Central Pennsylvania and will be working on professional searches in higher education and non-profit organizations.
- Brittany Amaral, Associate – Based in Rhode Island, Brittany collaborates with her WittKieffer colleagues in identifying leaders on behalf of hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and philanthropic and charitable foundations. She has an M.B.A. from Bryant University and previously worked in practice management operations for Lifespan Physician Group of Providence, Rhode Island.
- Shelby Pykare, Associate – Based in Cleveland, Shelby supports searches across academia, healthcare and the not-for-profit sector. Prior to joining WittKieffer, Shelby was an international recruitment specialist for Ohio’s College of Wooster. At Oberlin College, Shelby held the position of senior associate director for career readiness and inclusive excellence.
- Ethan Robles, Associate – Ethan most recently served as senior assistant director of admissions at Tufts University Gordon Institute, the first school dedicated to teaching engineering leadership. As assistant director of admission for Lafayette College of Easton, Pennsylvania, Ethan led student recruitment and headed the Lafayette College Ambassador Program (LCAP). Based in the Boston area, he will be working on professional searches in healthcare, higher education and non-profit organizations.
“It is essential to WittKieffer’s mission to grow in scope and capabilities in order to continue to serve clients with the quality and expertise that have defined our firm for more than 50 years,” notes Elaina Spitaels Genser, managing partner and co-leader of WittKieffer’s Professional Search Practice. “These six consultants bring unique skills and backgrounds that are additive and complementary to our existing team, bring specific areas of expertise and will enable us to continue on our Practice’s growth trajectory.”
“We have been very intentional and selective in identifying individuals who lend significant talents to our team and align with WittKieffer’s mission to bring impactful leaders to organizations in the Quality of Life Ecosystem,” adds Jeffrey Schroetlin, managing partner and, with Genser, co-leader of the Practice. “We have experienced significant demand for our Professional Search services in higher education in particular, and Christy, Rob, Shelby and Ethan provide us depth and expertise to meet those clients’ needs. We are thrilled to have these six individuals join our team.”
WittKieffer is the premier executive search and leadership advisory firm developing impactful leadership teams for organizations that improve quality of life. We work exclusively with organizations in not-for-profit and for-profit healthcare, science and education – the “Quality of Life Ecosystem”. Leveraging our unwavering focus on this complex ecosystem, we help clients solve challenging problems through a deep understanding of the factors that influence leadership needs, behaviors and culture. Through our executive search, interim leadership and leadership advisory services, we strengthen organizations that make the world better. Visit wittkieffer.com to learn more.