Understanding Your Definition of Great Leadership
Our clients’ definition of leadership – which includes a commitment to quality of life, service to others, and an appreciation of diversity and collaboration – has shaped who we are and what we do. They select Witt/Kieffer for executive recruiting because:
- We are the largest and most experienced executive search firm devoted to organizations that improve quality of life: healthcare, life science companies, higher education and not-for-profit organizations.
- We recruit CEOs, CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and other key positions as well as cutting-edge roles within the C-suite.
- Our clients give us a 93 percent satisfaction rating.
- Our leader placements stay in their roles an average of seven years; CEOs stay eight.
- Witt/Kieffer has locations in major metropolitan markets to identify the best talent nationwide, while providing deep local knowledge.
- Our executive search consultants are experts in healthcare, higher education, academic medicine, life sciences, IT, advancement, enrollment and other not-for-profit disciplines.
- Diversity and equity are core values of the firm; 86 percent of Witt/Kieffer’s slated candidates include women and minorities.
- We provide a menu of leadership and talent management solutions – beyond our core search services – to drive risk out of the hiring decision.